Career Opportunities For Drivers
Drivers are the heart of Burbank.
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a professional short haul driver? With steady growth of the company a firm foundation is built for long term employment. The successful candidate will have a great attitude and class 1 license.
What to expect with a career at Burbank:
- A company that believes in its people
- Home everyday
- Good communication
- New equipment
- Full-time employment
- Company pension plan
- Health & dental benefits
- Short term & long term disability
- Life Insurance
Interested in a rewarding career in the transportation industry?
Browse our job listings! Burbank can offer you job security, competitive salaries, benefits, and pension plans.
How to apply:
You may apply by coming into our office or applying online.
Available Company Driver Positions
- Perform preventative maintenance checks and servicing
- Complete electrical, interior, air brake systems, tire, body repairs and welding and manufacturing as required
- Facilitate safety inspections
- Repair/replace equipment to see if they require to be sent out for repair
- Maintain an organized and clean work area
- Perform all work in a safe manner and comply with Burbank safe work practices, policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned and required
- Red Seal Trailer Mechanic or 4 years’ experience
- Must supply own tools
- Team player/work overtime as required and be on call when needed.
- Operate machines, motor vehicles, hand tools, and job specific equipment and tools
- Determine accuracy and thoroughness of work
- Demonstrate the ability to hear and accurately interpret mechanical, technical and business information in an environment subject to noise, vibrations, etc.
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Mechanical Inspection Tools
- Attention to Detail
- Dependability and Thoroughness
- Verbal Communication
- Job Knowledge
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Class 1 license would be an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Bend and twist consistently, and stand all day.
- Required to climb in and out of trailers
- Have good sense of balance with hand and foot coordination with ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights