Burbank Express (2009) Ltd. is dedicated to the specialized transportation needs of Manitoban potato producers; hauling from shed to plant, field to shed, shed to shed – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
We are a certified RPM Trucking Industry Safety Company. We have recently expanded our capabilities beyond our own fleet; to offer retail mechanical services to the general public.
As such, we are seeking a dedicated Service Advisor to join our shop team, full time. Reporting to our Shop Foreman, this position will communicate and build relationships with our current and future clientele. They will organize repairs, estimates, scheduling, parts and bill payments. They may assist with test drives or verification of repairs. They will complete detailed records including estimates, work orders, warranty records and invoices. Data entry will comprise a large portion of job duties and organization is of utmost importance.
- A background in or working knowledge of the truck transport field
- Experience in customer service field
- Experience in computer data entry
- Minimum Class 5 Drivers License with reliable transportation to and from work
Skills / Abilities:
- Highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple demands and conflicting timelines
- Class 1, 2 or 3 driver’s licence with air endorsement
Benefits at Burbank:
- Competitive wage based on experience and qualifications
- Above average Comprehensive Group Benefits with Pension after successful completion of probation period including health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, pension, etc.
- Clean, safe work environment in our new state-of-the-art shop
- Uniforms / coveralls / CSA footwear allowance
Apply by sending your resume and/or cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the position? Please call Alex at 204-856-7585. We thank you for applying, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.